n73me or 5700xm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well , unless u're obsessed with OS9.2 .. then N73 ME hands down .. particularly since with the latest firmware , N73 has become darn fast compared to what it was ... ...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I prefer N73 over 5700 due to the better camera.
which has better music quality??? and what bout de new 5610... heard its good
IMO N73 has better sound quality. As for 5610 it is also very good but it is not a smartphone like these two. But it has better sound quality and camera is comparable to N73.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
IMO the n73 has a much better cam...5610 has good sound quality but scuks in the cam dept...also u can chk the k810 if u dnt want symbian..and the shopkeeper who told u tht SE has many probs and has low cal clarity..tell him to learn to use and phn and get his ear un-waxed..have been using SE for the last 4 years...had bout 4 phones..and they all run fine..

ankushkool

Youngling
@amd64
dude hav u used a nokin lately... i did some research and found that SE talktime is more than double that of nokia... and the reason is that they hav compromised on signal n voice quality...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^dude..i have had a samsung,a panasonic,4 SEs and a 5700 which i sold recently...i now have a SE K850i....

u mean to say tht if u better batery life u gt low voice clarity.. :D :D :D :D :D

man!!!..wat bout the battery??
SE uses li-ion 950 batts awhich are better than the ones used by nokias..and SE uses its power better..so it has better batt life..

i have had a 5700..i dint like it..soo i sold it..and back to my SE..to evryun his own..but wt u have as a notion is utter crap..chk out ne mobile reviews.S provides the best in terms of signal and voice clarity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom