N73 ME queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Lets start...

1) Is there a way that I can scan my Mobile for Viruses from my PC?

2) I heard a song on N70 and N73 ME, the output and the effects in N70 were way better than N73ME.. both the phones are brand new and playing with default music players... am I doing something wrong?

3) Is there a way I can delete all those naughty entries on top which run horizontally on the upper side of the mobile? I just want to have a plain wall paper thats it!!!

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i have N73ME and also a N70ME... N73 is much louder and better quality... N70ME is equally good but if compared N73 have a upper hand

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
am confused now... did u ppl listen to to the songs in the headphone wch came by default??? I got this Nokia wala headphone... I must agree the sound is better but not louder, atleast in my case.. so u guys rec me having it checked at the showroom.. and morever its freezing a lot now a days and cam also gave a hardware error .. I will surely have it looked at for cam **** as it freezes it off whever i take a snap and try to click =back=.. but this sound problem is really really really frustrating me to extremity

Pathik

Google Bot
1. Connect ur fone to pc and scan 4 viruses in the fone's drive also remove mmc and insert in card reader.. Then scan the drive

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
1. Connect ur fone to pc and scan 4 viruses in the fone's drive also remove mmc and insert in card reader.. Then scan the drive

using my kaspersky?

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
@pathiks The hidden system folders of the fone's drive (C:) r not visible thru PC,so u wont be able to scan them,and virus gets installed in system folders.U can scan the Memory crd either by activating Data Transfer mode or inserting ur Mem card in a crd reader.

@Virus Do u hav a legal copy of fsecure or a crcaked one.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
assasin said:
@pathiks The hidden system folders of the fone's drive (C:) r not visible thru PC,so u wont be able to scan them,and virus gets installed in system folders.U can scan the Memory crd either by activating Data Transfer mode or inserting ur Mem card in a crd reader.

@Virus Do u hav a legal copy of fsecure or a crcaked one.

By Data Transfer, do you mean PC Suite ?? cud u plz eloborate a bit

I have the subscription number which came with my mobile.. Nokia gave me 1 months subscription free.. I have no clue how to activate it

assasin

Banned
@pra 2006 Dude u wont get Symantec Antivirus for s60v3 (OS 9.1) fones.

@virus When u connect the data cable to ur N73,there r 3 options :1>Media Player,2>PC Suite,3>Data Transfer.
Choose data transfer.
If u dont get these optons den do these:
Menu->Connect->Data cable and choose 'ask on connection'.
Do u hav full net connection in ur mobile.

raveeesh

Right off the assembly line
i need ur help....
I bought N-73 ME yesterday.
Legends collection of songs needs activation code but scratching n sending SMS to 5555 validtaed just 12 out of 101 songs.
Still shows license expired in other 89 songs.
All r complimentary n free as per i read.

Wat 2 do....Please help.....

Howz da exp of N-73 ME otherwise.
Any hanging problems as such or other(slow etc).....Hope so won't be there(N-91 do have)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom