N\W SIGNAL NOKIA Vs SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajith

Right off the assembly line
Hello their 8)

I have 15k to spend on mobile, and I selected the two models 6630 & 550i. The main problem is a network signal. I used the airtel,hutch,bsnl,spice etc. But the n/w signals sucks down hear . Some times I hardly get the one * signal. Concerning this fact Please give me some suggestions. Which one is better NOKIA or SE.[/img]

sanzay

Broken In
If d N/W signals r not strong in ur area then none can really help xcept 4 d service provider.
As 4 me I have used both Nokia & SE phones and they perform equally as far as signal reception is concerned.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I whole heartedly agree with sanzay. Go for the W550i, mate. It is an excellent phone from an excellent company and I have never encountered a reception in the last five months that I have been using it.
And believe me, Nokia 6630 is SLOW.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
i am using both form nokia and se
(3230 from nokia in pass i hv used 3650) and from se i am using j300i (also used k500i)
as far as signal strenth is concerned nokia always have upper hand and these are my personal analisys with both HUTCH and BSNL sims in UP east,west, Karnataka, Delhi, punjaab and hariyana area.
where my se showed single or no bar (in remote areas of UP east with both bsnl or hutch) nokia was showing 3 to 4 bars and u can easly make or recive calls the same goes with in train (between ellahabaad to delhi)
there are areas where u cannot make calls with SE due to signal problems (both have hutch sims) nokia was just fine
this is my persnol observations and they may very

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
abhasbajpai said:
this is my persnol observations and they may very
Well, mate, sorry to break this to you but they do. I frequently travel from Kolkata to Siliguri in a train and I receive full network strength during most of the journey. I browse the net on the way without any problems apart from the occasional 'No netw. coverage'.
I am not saying that Nokia has poor network strength but Sony Ericsson is at par, if not better, than Nokia - at least the W550i is!

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
aryayush
u can break me but as you said
I frequently travel from Kolkata to Siliguri in a train and I receive full network strength during most of the journey
have you made your observation while having both phones
one nokia and second SE and having the same providers SIM
I browse the net on the way without any problems apart from the occasional 'No netw. coverage'
r u talking this abt particular nokia or SE or both.
try to carry both co's handset with same providers SIM and also try this in very remote areas in your area (where most probely u will get only BSNL signels) and then analaize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom