N/W Blues :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I have a cable internet connection provided by Zeenext. The connection is through the PCI lan card in my system and the ip address is assigned automatically by the ISP.When I try to add another Lan card to have local networking and assigning IP address localy, the system freezes after installing the driver for the card and restarting the machine. My system is P-4, OS Win 98SE, 128mb ram, 80GB Seagate HDD, LG CD RW, with dual boot option to SUSE linux.I can connect to the internet both through Win 98 and Linux. In win 98 is it an IRQ conflict? if so how do I find it out and resove it.In linux I do not use local network.Can anyone help me out.
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tuxfan

Technomancer
Right click on My Computer, go to Properties > Device Manager. Check out the properties of your LAN cards. There you will also be able to find out about conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom