N-gageQD games help......

How is the post ?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinku dhar

In the zone
if any one need any help or guidience for N-gageQD ,
its the place here u can discuss but no (illegal links)

so enjoy!!!!!!!

regards :lol: :wink: :wink: [/code][/list]

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
hi tinku (daju)
even i study in HCS class 8.Came to know about you from prateek.Allright coming to the point where can i buy Ngage games In Gangtok.

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
spashy said:
hi tinku (daju)
even i study in HCS class 8.Came to know about you from prateek.Allright coming to the point where can i buy Ngage games In Gangtok.

hey bro.

u will not find n-gage games in gangtok nor in siliguri

regards

steelwin

Broken In
Friend,

I got the mobile with one minisd card with came pre installed in it is it possible to format that minidsd card if its possible then notify me the software and the procedure to be followed to finish them

thanx

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
steelwin said:
Friend,

I got the mobile with one minisd card with came pre installed in it is it possible to format that minidsd card if its possible then notify me the software and the procedure to be followed to finish them

thanx

hey steel,

try to improve ur english man its very difficult to understand ur english mate.:)

but still if u want to format any of ur card in n_gage itself u can do mate ..

GO>tools>memory>option>select the (format mem.card) option.......

i hope it will work still not solving ur prob. then do reply clearly mate

regards :wink:

steelwin

Broken In
this could not solve my problem it doesn't format the mini sd card given by the mobile manufacturer. i think there is a catch in formatting the sd card

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
steelwin said:
this could not solve my problem it doesn't format the mini sd card given by the mobile manufacturer. i think there is a catch in formatting the sd card

hey,

if u have memory card reader y don't u try formatting frm computer and don't worry bout the system file u will get it frm me ok .....

go do it :arrow:

and do give me ur email id.....

regards:)

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
It may happens that a program corrupts the C: drive of your phone. In such case, some data can be lost of course but, more annoying, some applications may not work or work only partially,...

hey ,

On a Series 60 based phone, two key sequences will allow to restore your phone to a cleaner state:

Normal Reset (*#7780#) : Restores ini files from rom but preserves user data (photos, 3rd party apps etc)

Deep Reset (*#7370#) : This reformats completely the C: drive. All applications and files stored on this drive will be lost and clean default files will be rewritten.

In both case, the phone will ask you a confirmation and you will have to enter a security code (12345 by default).

Files and applications stored on E: drive are not be affected by these sequences.

steelwin

Broken In
and i tried to format the mini sd card in my card reader but i can't , my comp.recognises as a removable drive and while formatting it gives me " the drive is write protected" message any one...please tell me how t o do it

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey ,
its not the prob. with the card man just it happens some time u do re-insert the card in card reader ,

it happens with me too but it works when it is re-inserted mate,

or u do in fone by typing the code i have given above:)

regards:

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey ,

still not working contact to nokia service centre
u had buyed before few days go u have got warranty still ready

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
spashy said:
tinku<dadju>
thnx for hlp
how do i unblock a blocked mmc
its asking for a pswd :? :?

hey bro,

its ok :!: 8)

and to unblock ur blocked mmc u need to go to
MEMORY :arrow: option :arrow: remove password :arrow:
its done:)

REDspot

Broken In
it is possible to retreive the password with the help of a software :wink:

I have posted it here
*rapidshare.de/files/1293177/MMCPwd.sis.html[/url]

Its a small sis file

OP
tinku dhar

tinku dhar

In the zone
REDspot said:
it is possible to retreive the password with the help of a software :wink:

I have posted it here
*rapidshare.de/files/1293177/MMCPwd.sis.html[/url]

Its a small sis file

yaya mate,

i got this one before and was goin to post it here still mate gud work thnx man for helping to this guys

regards :) :wink: :)

REDspot

Broken In
yup U guessed it right .

Could not see a fellow ngage user in trouble so in came my first post .if any further help is required i would be watching this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom