N-Gage QD Silver Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
Hi guys,
I hav planned to buy N-Gage QD Silver Edition.
Can i know the price of it ?
Is it available in the market? I have asked for it in some of the shops in chennai and they said it is not available (silver edition) :( .
Where can i get this phone in chennai???

Also Please help me in buying this mobile. Is it worth getting mobile now? what are the advantages & disadvantages of getting this mobile.

Please inform me the contact details (*Email ID*) of the mobile shops that you know in chennai.

Thanks in advance

Regards

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
Here is the pic of this mobile :

*www.nokia.ch/pool/pics/about_nokia/press/photo/ngage/jpeg/01_ngage_qd_silver_lores.jpg

*www.techsmec.com/media/ngage.jpg

*www.pconline.com.cn/coolshow/new/mobile/0509/pic/050928_ngage_qd_silver_07.jpg

*www.silicon.fr/images/uploads/200583-N-Gage-Silver.gif

For more info of this mobile goto *www.n-gage.com/

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
wrong section! ! !
others don't threats in the wrong section please.
it encourages them

reporting !!!!!!

moshel

Padawan
hey does this silver edition have something different than the old version....i mean maybe a newer software version or something, or is it just that the outer look is changed

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey don't know bout wat is changed in it ,

but its worth's same as n-gage QD black edition was......

may be the

firmware is upgraded.....

regards:)

tinku dhar

In the zone
navino87 said:
Ya i think the firmware has been changed...

What will be the difference if the firmware has changed???

no budddy,

there is lot of difference see below its older version but like this it can be changed ......... :wink:
*img147.imageshack.us/img147/9022/569rp.jpg

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
Please help me in buying this mobile. Is it worth getting mobile now? what are the advantages & disadvantages of getting this mobile.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Buddy... if gammin is ur religion then opt for this fone elz itz not a fone ment for ya...
u c...
technically it sux!
OS VER: 6.1
COLOR: 4K...

THESE R THE 2 PLACES WHR IT GETZ A HARD BLOW.. else evrythins fine...
well thezez a coupl of changes but the most desired 1 is still undone.. color depth!

- as the onboard mem is 3.5 mb... so u wont b abl to transfer any file larger than 3.5 mb(concedering that therez nuthin els in ue fone mem) ,no matter how much u've got in ur mmc, thru blurtooth.
- lacks ir and pop port!.
-no fm.
-no cam

u can download n.arena launcher v2.5 frm n.gage website...

nw u r wise enough 2 tk ur own descission... its up2 u nw

tinku dhar

In the zone
akuCRACKER said:
Buddy... if gammin is ur religion then opt for this fone elz itz not a fone ment for ya...
u c...
technically it sux!
OS VER: 6.1
COLOR: 4K...

THESE R THE 2 PLACES WHR IT GETZ A HARD BLOW.. else evrythins fine...
well thezez a coupl of changes but the most desired 1 is still undone.. color depth!

- as the onboard mem is 3.5 mb... so u wont b abl to transfer any file larger than 3.5 mb(concedering that therez nuthin els in ue fone mem) ,no matter how much u've got in ur mmc, thru blurtooth.
- lacks ir and pop port!.
-no fm.
-no cam

u can download n.arena launcher v2.5 frm n.gage website...

nw u r wise enough 2 tk ur own descission... its up2 u nw

I truely agree aku........,

BUt i stilll still believe its damn gud fone on his (fone's) v6.1 sector......
coz its truelly high graphics gaming ........... and none other fone had made this happen yet ..... :p

and also..... its cheap....,Gud lookin (if u r teenager (16.....25yrs) i believe its the set wich will let u look more kool........) :wink: ......

and hey don't think toooo much and buy this got damn set.............k

:roll: 8) :) :D

and when u get it once u maill me will give u all tht is needed in this fone ......

if u want more info .... ask wil provide u

regards:)(linkintinku14@gmail.com)(linkintinku14@yahoo.com)

digitizen

Journeyman
ngage rocks

this mobile really rocks . i bought it four days back for rs 7350 . its a cool phone . first there are lot of myths or misconception about this phone which i would like to break . and mr akucracker who told you that you cannot transfer files for than 3.5 mb ? , i pity your ignorance . there are two ways you can transfer files of larger capacity .

1 . go buy a memory card reader and transfer files directly to your memeory card .

2. when ever something is sent through bluetooth it gets stored in message box thats why there is a misconception of 3.5 mb limit . to overcome this there is a soiftware called msdrive with which you can store your messages directly to mmc .

and about display , i dont wanna go into technical detail , just open two images one in ngage qd and other 6600 . check the clarity . ngage is far better than 6600 .

and sound ngage qd's sound is much more clearer and louder than most advanced mobiles in nokia .

so dude if you wanna buy ngage qd go ahead and buy this mobile really rocks . and its much cheaper than other so called smartphones . and you ll get lot of stares with your cool phone .

anispace

dattebayo
if ur buying it to listen to mp3 songs remember that it has mono audio output even via the headphones( in other words bad quality sound)

tinku dhar

In the zone
Re: ngage rocks

digitizen said:
this mobile really rocks . i bought it four days back for rs 7350 . its a cool phone . first there are lot of myths or misconception about this phone which i would like to break . and mr akucracker who told you that you cannot transfer files for than 3.5 mb ? , i pity your ignorance . there are two ways you can transfer files of larger capacity .

1 . go buy a memory card reader and transfer files directly to your memeory card .

2. when ever something is sent through bluetooth it gets stored in message box thats why there is a misconception of 3.5 mb limit . to overcome this there is a soiftware called msdrive with which you can store your messages directly to mmc .

and about display , i dont wanna go into technical detail , just open two images one in ngage qd and other 6600 . check the clarity . ngage is far better than 6600 .

and sound ngage qd's sound is much more clearer and louder than most advanced mobiles in nokia .

so dude if you wanna buy ngage qd go ahead and buy this mobile really rocks . and its much cheaper than other so called smartphones . and you ll get lot of stares with your cool phone .

hey buddy,

really gr8 job .... gud reply .... i fully agree u ...........

and all tests of ur with 6600 and evry thing is true ..........

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
Thanks to all the guys who gave me suggestion regarding the purchase of this mobile.

Has any 1 got the ngage QD silver edition? Wat is the difference between ngage QD & ngage QD silver edition? Is it easily available in india?

tinku dhar

In the zone
navino87 said:
Thanks to all the guys who gave me suggestion regarding the purchase of this mobile.

Has any 1 got the ngage QD silver edition? Wat is the difference between ngage QD & ngage QD silver edition? Is it easily available in india?

hey here,

buddy i got black edition ... and my bro ... have recently got silver edition .... and nothing is changed mostly every thing is same get it .... only the looks is different .......

and now people suld get the silver edition as its a new one with very nice look ..... and ya its available in india tooooooo..........

and u stay in chennai..... u suld get buddy ..... do one thing go to nokia service centre and ask m they will hve other wise they will give u the addresse of dealer's

enjoy!!!!! after getting it mail me will provide u all .....

digitizen

Journeyman
even i am in chennai . the cost of this mobile in universal is 7899 rs . so better buy from some other mobile shop . and about difference i dont think there will be any noticable difference for average user . even i have silver edition i bought it five days back .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom