N-gage Qd query

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrux

In the zone
My friend wants a mid budget phone , prefarably with symbian. He has a very limited budget so i advised him ngage qd,
Can somebody quote the price for this, and is this phone out of production...Can i get a new phone ??

Edit : I was just going through another thread and somebody quoted that there are problems with installing softwares in QD... cant i install the usual S60 softwares on this , for example..smart movie player and all

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

You can get a new qd at around 7k. No, its not going out of production and you can easily get a new piece. Also you won't have any problems installing any apps that you might want. Rest assured, your suggestion to your friend is perfect.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
N-gage has been discontinued .... krazy its been dis-continued since 4 months now .... confirmed to me by shoppers' stop, nokia gallery, croma .... and many more big stores

K

krazyfrog

Hmmm.... I didn't really knew that.:-( But he might be able to get one in a small shop.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
whats the point in buying a discontinued fone now when there are so many others to choose from ...... well i wud suggest the sturdy and never dieing 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom