My Windows forgot me

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my problems from office have followed me home and this time my windows desktop has started acting up on me:

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/8971/dscn2346dg8.jpg

lol :-D BTW, thinkdigit forum's post counter has forgot something also, i think. Since my 300th post, i have posted 2-3 times but the post counter is stuck at 300 :-D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yeah same thing happened to me once. I had that Youtube virus once (the one which goes muhahaha when trying to access Youtube). The solution involved ending all processes named svchost.exe under my username. But the task manager would not show my name and there were atleast half a dozen svchost.exe process that were running. So I had no option but to try and end each one of them. Sometimes it resulted in the pc restarting. Finally I found the right ones. But it was very annoying. Is there any solution to this problem?

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
got this from merawindows forum:

Start >> Run[/B] and type Services.msc and look for Terminal Services and double-click it

Set the Startup type to Automatic, and click Apply n Restart or You can click the Start button to launch the service manually.

though in my case it was solved on its own

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ahhh.... I see Office 2008:Mac icons. :D Btw the CPU usage is 38%! Mine never goes more than 5%. :p

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Ahhh.... I see Office 2008:Mac icons. :D Btw the CPU usage is 38%! Mine never goes more than 5%. :p
the m thing on the bottom right :?: i put that on th wallpapers i create i have horizontally flipped the image i had :D; 38% thats because i had just logged in though mine never stays as low as 5% its 8 as i type :D

ThinkFree

Technomancer
my problems from office have followed me home and this time my windows desktop has started acting up on me:

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/8971/dscn2346dg8.jpg

This happens with me as well when I open the task manager just when windows has loaded. To see the username, I have to restart taskmanager after closing it.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Your windows forgot you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then its time you forgot your windows
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2180/2122604477_1f3f245df7_o.png

*img217.imageshack.us/img217/9472/pubthefuture2cisopen466cr4.png

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
the m thing on the bottom right :?: i put that on th wallpapers i create i have horizontally flipped the image i had :D; 38% thats because i had just logged in though mine never stays as low as 5% its 8 as i type :D
Just curious.. Why such high CPU usage? Mine's like around 2%..

din

Tribal Boy
Poor iMav, supporting Win and MS all the time and the Win is not showing his user name !!!

LOL, j /k .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom