my website development

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
i want create my own website and need a free personal website portal (like phpBB, vBulletin for forums) where i can put source code of programs created by me and have my own album and user comment section. My hosting server supports PHP and mysql

jatt

In the zone
go to another website like freewebs.com if want to start your free website
go to that website and register for free and choose options like html and then you will be able to make your own free website

tuxfan

Technomancer
IMHO, phpnuke sucks :( The code that it generates is pretty pathetic.

But looking at the needs of anilmail17 I think he can install phpBB, Gallery, WordPress, etc. and create one main page that has all these links. Don't have those links in the form of a menu or something. But have some big graphic in between and scatter the links appropriately :p

Get hold of cPanel hosting with fantastico and you can install all these applications with just a few clicks ;)

You can have some header graphic which should put in all these installed applications so that they can all have some similarity in looks :))

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
IMHO, phpnuke sucks The code that it generates is pretty pathetic.

But looking at the needs of anilmail17 I think he can install phpBB, Gallery, WordPress, etc. and create one main page that has all these links. Don't have those links in the form of a menu or something. But have some big graphic in between and scatter the links appropriately

Get hold of cPanel hosting with fantastico and you can install all these applications with just a few clicks

You can have some header graphic which should put in all these installed applications so that they can all have some similarity in looks

i m trying joomla and its very tough i think the administration of php nuke is simple one and for forum i m using phpBB i had worked upon it once and i can manage it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom