my system is in big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazywolf

hi friends my name is lalu am using bsnl dataone i had taken the connection 3 weeks before 3 weeks my system was quite perfect but using the broadband connection i feels am caught in a great trouble my system became very slow most of the softwares are not working showing some errors. it seemz to affected by viris or something i dont know much better plz help to solve me the problem. plz suggest any softwares that help me!!!

anandk

Distinguished Member
first lalu. in case u havent, install/update a good freeware antivirus like avast www.avast.com
then do the same with adaware www.lavasoft.de
scan ur pc with both
also clean up ur pc junk with ccleaner www.ccleaner.com

this will help u if ur pc has been infected with malaware. if problem still persists do revert here with some molre details.

deepgeek2

Broken In
crazywolf said:
hi friends my name is lalu am using bsnl dataone i had taken the connection 3 weeks before 3 weeks my system was quite perfect but using the broadband connection i feels am caught in a great trouble my system became very slow most of the softwares are not working showing some errors. it seemz to affected by viris or something i dont know much better plz help to solve me the problem. plz suggest any softwares that help me!!!

After getting your connecton did you install antivirus,firewall,anti spyware...?

In case of virus check these links..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35261
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34719
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35063
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35930

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom