my question is

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
computer can only understand machine language. so every programs written in another languages should be converted into machine language. so there are compilers and interpreters. how .NET language is converted into machine language?!!! how html is converted into machine language?!!! is there any type of compiler or interpreter for html and .NET how hackers are doing hacking? to become a genius hacker which languages should be known? what are the requirments to be an excellent hacker?

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
HTML - is understood by a web browser ..
So the browser will interpret/compile the code..
Hacking - atleast ethical - needs a thorough inside out knowledge in UNIX and the ports used ..
Why do you wanna know anyways ?? I'm smelling sumthin' fishy here! :D

davinci

wid million core procesor
it sounds like you are desperate to know how to be a hacker.

What i suggest that u google ur ques and see what is in store for you.
And btw =CrAzYG33K= some time hacking(email) can also be done using common sense and without having the slightest idea about UNIX :)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
davinci said:
it sounds like you are desperate to know how to be a hacker.

What i suggest that u google ur ques and see what is in store for you.
And btw =CrAzYG33K= some time hacking(email) can also be done using common sense and without having the slightest idea about UNIX :)

well that mate would be termed "Phishing" if u're decieveing some1 to extract details from him .

@prinz , here this may help you

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework

actually .NET programs r not compiled to machine language during production they r compiled into an intermedia code called MSIL , now ehna .NET app is run , the System compiles the MSIL into machine code , stores the copiled image in it's cache n runs from that image .

hope u got the gist of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom