I made a script called Hee-Haw Mailer.

It got listed on hotscripts.
Get it from :-
*www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/51350.html
*www.softwarearchives.com/developers/index.cfm?Cat=10&SubCat=171&Class=2266

Its just for educational purposes.

Additions/Changes are welcome...

---------------------
I visited thinkdigit after a month or so,i liked the new theme.
Thanks to Raaabo. :D

NikhilVerma

Padawan
This is what the author wrote

### Features ###
- Anonymous Mailing
- Mass mailing
- Single File
- Easy to use, plug and play.

One can use it for bad purposes...

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
Yes u can use it for bad purposes but as i have said alreay...its just for educational purposes and u can edit it to make anything...from simple form submit scripts to advanced newsletter scripts.

Additions are Welcome.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Yeah bad purposes!! That is what I suspected and therefore I wanted to cross check.

@Nikhil: Of course, I can understand plain English. Can't I? :lol:

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Hmm,

Small suggestion:
if ($_POST['submit'] == 'Mail') // Form has been submitted.

has same effect as:
if ($_POST['submit'])
{
}

Actually the button controls eveluate to true if they have been clicked in the previous form, so there's no need to compare its VALUE.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
tuxfan said:
@Nikhil: Of course, I can understand plain English. Can't I? :lol:

hehe.. I thought that you didn't read the text file... :p

But I still can't run it from my own PC using Apache...
How do I do that ?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
You do have PHP and Pear libraries installed nikhil dont you? And apache configured to parse PHP files?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Pear is the PHP package reporitory, somewhat in the lines of CPAN which is famous for Perl. *pear.php.net/

There's nothing hi-fi in the script, why can't you run it? Do you get any kind of errors from it?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I get this error

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 553 We do not relay non-local mail, sorry. in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\hee.php on line 167

And also please tell me what am I supposed to fill in the fields "Sender's email address" And originating IP ??

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
But it's not entirely anonymous, is it? I can see my IP (my smtp's) in the sent mail in gmail. I mean, u have to do an IP spoof to fool the receiving server. And it is not possible after some rfc was passed. Currently I am using anon remailers, but they restrict the time between mails. But I am having a list of remailers and using VB to use each remailer url in turn. But I don't have a lot of anon remailers and it takes a lot of time.
And, oh, I am not sending out spam. I am just experimenting with my own gmail IDs and yahoo IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom