My Phone 6610

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him007

Journeyman
Dear,
I want to know any s/w for my mobile phone 6610, that it can copy all the address books, games, ringtones & images...
I tried nokia PC suiet (latest version), but it is very difficult to handle, for ringtones & games....
I have CA-42 cable....
Please help me to know to best phone s/w for Nokia 6610...
Regards,
Himanshu

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
First of all,man youll not get good answers HERE because you are in Q&A zone which is related to computers... you would get good answers if you post this thread in Mobile monstares zone where all the mobile gurus hang out ...

~~~WRONG SECTION~~~
~~~POST REPORTED~~~

ENJOY

cooldip10

In the zone
I didin't get your problem clearly.. I've 6610i.. Still I copied all the information from phone to a folder on hard disk

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I too have 6610i. Had a installed most of the mobile software which came in this months digit, but my computer got screwed with horrible slow speed. I had to format the Hard drive. now i want to install a phone manager but im a little conserned about the correct software for me. I had also installed Nokia pc suit . I couldnot pinpoint the software which was causing the problem.

charangk said:
I too have 6610i. Had a installed most of the mobile software which came in this months digit, but my computer got screwed with horrible slow speed. I had to format the Hard drive. now i want to install a phone manager but im a little conserned about the correct software for me. I had also installed Nokia pc suit . I couldnot pinpoint the software which was causing the problem.

tell me the data cables for 6610i..one of fri is unable to get connected via it...so he is searching someone to install it..might i can help him...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@neerajvohar I connect using IR port. i can transfer all the data i need. the problem was with the softwares i installed . another query. does nokia pc suit take too much resources?? I found the loading time quite high.

well im using n6630 and i dont think pc suite using too much resources...
and thanks for the reply...and my name is neeraj vohra not neerajvohar.......

neway thanks again....but i need to know which data cable is being used..as ir port is kinda sluggish to keep pointing ur ph towards the port.......

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thanks all for replying . I had tried all these software last week. and i installed some wrong software i think ( Mobile admin or something like that, came in this months digit.) which sucked all the resources so i had to format my hard drive. ne way ill give those softwares another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom