please be patient.take your time to explain in detail.i tried a lot , but pc isnt booting
1) few months ago , it had this problem, but then automaticaly it started.
2) but now more than a month i waited , but the same, pc isnt booting.
it was off, i decided to check, it was working( this happened earlier also) then turned of, next day not working....its like sometimes it refuses to work.WELCOME TO TDF.=> thanks for welcoming
. => thanks Mr. NonOmnipresent for not being so rude, and replying...WE ARE NOT OMNIPRESENT
yupSo please give full specification of ur system
this PC is assembled one
motherboard is second hand atleast a year and half old
GIGABYTE GA G31 ES2L
RAM- is 2GB
Processor is INTEL 86 ES200 PENTIUM DUAL CORE 2.5GHZ
Got a 5OO gb HDD
guess its Enough, coz problem lies in here....
.The last condition before it permanently shuts down
1) CMOS reseting, i already did it, even i shorted the CMOS jumpers CLR_CMOS, to an extreme extent i removed the battery for full day, and even tried to start the sytem without CMOS battery
2) trying with new battery......YES I WILL DO THAT, AND LET YOU KNO
3) CPU fan, atleast visibly it working, i feel its normal speed, but still i have to check
4)thermal paste- yes i allready did it, i applied and tried starting. but in vain