MY MULE UPLOADS TOOOO MUCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
I had installed emule a week back after reading so many positive reviews from you guys about it....but the probem is its uploading a HELL LOT than its downloading......just to give an idea upload speeds are 25-30KB/sec on average and download speeds are a mere 10-15KB/sec....i cant cancel the uploads too as its not supported....it keeps uploading the same file which iam downloading SIMUNTANEOUSLY..... :x :x :x please help me....i am really going crazy!!!!

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
go to options
connections
see the upload speed
degrade it to say 4
but mind you that will also affect your download speeds

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
i can get a max download speed of 60 KBps.....by how much will the download speed be affected if i reduce the upload speed to 4KBps???

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
i dont know by how much exactly it will degrade your download speeds
but i say you rather try it
and see by how much the dlownload speed goes down
you can always go back to the speed setting you had earlier
just note them down before trying to modify them

stalin

Journeyman
it doesn't effect the download speed by decreasing the upload speed. If you upload more to some1 you get credit in emule.

Credits reward users who upload. The transferred amount of data determines the amount of credits. Credits are not global, i.e. the can only be used on the client who grants the credits.
Credits are a major modifier when calculating the progress in another client's queue. The more credits you have the faster you will advance.

Charley

Just Do It
stalin said:
it doesn't effect the download speed by decreasing the upload speed. If you upload more to some1 you get credit in emule.

Credits reward users who upload. The transferred amount of data determines the amount of credits. Credits are not global, i.e. the can only be used on the client who grants the credits.
Credits are a major modifier when calculating the progress in another client's queue. The more credits you have the faster you will advance.

Exact. Download speeds depend on the users ur downloading from. Even if u have a very fast connection say for eg 1mbps, the speed will not vary cos the person ur downloading is the factor which means ur download speed cannot be greater than his ..........

:D

D

Deleted member 5901

the best is Kazaa lite ressurection !!! its freeware !!! check it out !!!! been using the Kazaa network for over a year now!!!

Cheers !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom