Status
Not open for further replies.

aritra

Right off the assembly line
My machine has a configuration of
1.Intel original 865GBF
2.2.8 gzProcesser[P4]
3. 256 RAM DDR
The problem is that my machine suddenly turnes off without any warning...infact the Green light of the CPU remains on while the red light stops responding...[no hard disc work]

Other thing is The motherboard light remains on[inside]...
and now i had to open the machine up and keep it in a particular position to make it work continiously[with one side of the cabinet open].
I had tried this tecnique quite a many times before but only this time it worked.
The monitor too turns off and I have to press the restart button to reboot my machine[[IMP:::Each time i restart my machine doesnt take up booting just immedietly after the shut off---But if i do thant after a span of 1day it is sure to boot again]]

I need emergency HELP!!!!!
NONE in our locality could help me.I had even the warantee period and i had send it to INTEL.But they returned it saying its"REPAIRED".
It worked well for 3 days only then it was again back to the same condition
They took to 4 months to repair that[[I had at that time send it to INTEL]]

PLZ HELP!!!!
:confused:

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Aritra, Looks like a problem of over-heating, but maybe due to other factors as well.
You have to check each & every component of your PC - your motherboard, RAM, etc.,
You can install SpeedFan & monitor the temperature of Processor, & other components.
Download it from here
Also if you can't fix the problem yourself. Better call any Service Engineer.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
It seems there is some loose connection or ram or some card not fixing properly. Why dont u fix up all things properly once. Check if your cpu fan is working. If things continue, then you can assume there is a faulty component around.

assasin

Banned
First take our d ram clean the contact points with eraser,the ram slots wit a brush(do the same with all other expansion cards),if possible change all connecting cables,try a different SMPS if u can.If the above dont solve ur prob den install ur cpu in ur frnds pc and see if the probs dere.Also try updating ur mobo bios.

OP
A

aritra

Right off the assembly line
Thanks all of you for your generous help.
But the problem did nt solve even!
If i change my ram slot it works for a few hours more to the maximum!!
The technician says that it is the motherboard fault...
WHAT TO DO???:confused: :rolleyes: :-?

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS SMPS

go to local dealer change your SMPS and see, other method, go to any of your firnds house and use your system there, if friend allow use his/her SMPS with your system and see.

I and my friends too face problem and 50% of times it is PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom