My LG Moniters is serously ill help plzzzzzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Hi I am having 1& 1/2 year old LG 500 studiowork CRT moniter from past few days it is showing some serious problems i.e
When i start my Com It sometimes work for fine for 10-15 min but after that Display goes[ b]Dim[/b] unreadable and sometime totaly somewhat white.
It also changes it color to red & blue .

My hardware config is
2.8 ghz processor on Intel orignal 845GVSR
with 40 GB HDD

Also i had tried my all connection wires
so PLZ HELP ME SOON

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
It seems your monitor has a defect inside. Trying to pinpoint the problem here in the forum is rather pointless because it's a job for a service technician. I suggest you approach a service centre.

Nimtshey

Broken In
hi this may be the problem of dust inside ur monitor, please ask someone to do cleaning or may be the wrong graphics driver try one of them and if it don't work then it other problems

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
It happened with me also. When i started my pc all the things were red. I was shocked. I again restarted and it was ok. Some times when i start my pc everything is dim ver dark but after some time it is back to normal. But then i changed my display driver and now it never happens with me.(till now)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
try latest drivers. if it does not help as samsung provides 3 year warranty LG must be. check with the dealer or LG helpline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom