My HDD crashed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajith

Broken In
I have a problem with my PC. I wanted to repartition one of my drives(it was empty then) and so used PAragon Partition manager for the same. But during the process, a power shutdown occurred. After that the partition I worked on and 2 other partitions next to it got corrupted. The other partition contains 30 GB of My Documents. I recovered the partition with Acronis Disk Director ( PMagic does not even start, says there is a problem in the Partition table info ) and the data using Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery. But still some directories show up empty and not all files are recovered. The other two partitions do not even show up. They are discovered as RAW partitions. I know this is a long shot, but any suggestions as to what can be done ?

kinsa2612

Right off the assembly line
Try *www.diskemergency.com where you recover your data easily. You just submit your problem online and get the job done in short time.

chandal_keta

Broken In
Try *www.diskemergency.com where you recover your data easily. You just submit your problem online and get the job done in short time.
u can also use this..................
*hddguru.com/content/en/software/
download PARTATION FIND AND MOUNT software....this allows u to recover deleted partitions. What's special in this program is that it allows you to mount lost partitions right into the system, so the operating system sees that lost partition like a good one.
This software also has the possibility to create and mount images of the entire hard drive or separate partitions. good luck

chandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom