My GSX Concept PC design is now a reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
remember, long back I designed a mock Concept PC hardware in 3d Studio Max 9 & Photoshop CS3 named the GSX Concept PC. This is what I made at that time

*img176.imageshack.us/img176/844/v1gm8.jpg

.....Today I was browsing Engadget & saw this.

LLUON's A1

*img128.imageshack.us/img128/5200/celruna11cc7.jpg

Exactly my design, just thin. Even the ports are now on the side & they are using wireless keyboard & Mouse.

After this I searched for GSX Concept PC on google & was shocked to see that the articles is already published on many sites such as GizmoWatch & a Polish Site (Is that polish language???)

Nice to see PC Industry booming like this in hardware design. Now, Where is Vishnu.??? I need to sue this korean company

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
My my.......Woah!!! Whagt can I say???

Congrats dude...........I can just imagine how happy you are right now!!!!:)

Keep on doing designing like this and one day maybe half the world own your design!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
When has Anu Malik or Pritam said that their stuff is the same? Inspiration dude! Well GX looks like these guys did do what you would have if you were actually in-charge of designing a PC. Proud day for you.

@pathik & krazzy check out the side view of the one made by GX.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
not even radically similar ! And IMO it's not odd to have 10 similar thinking brains in a million.

Isn't that design too generic ?

Btw congrats for your efforts. may you sue them and get goodies in return...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom