My CD ROM Drive died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab0lic666

Broken In
:cry: i accidently put DVD in CD ROM drive..now my CD ROM drive is not recognising any CD.:? i dont know wat has happend. any help?? :(

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
no way putting a DVD in a cdrom wont at all ruin it
it wont just read the dvd it will keep spinning in the drive
methinks this is some other problem
try cleaning up the lens with those cd lens cleaner
if under warranty take it to your service center
cause i dont think the DVD u put in is the culpurit

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
You put up DVD drive into the Cd rom drive means you either accidently put the DVD into Cd really or somewhere you had hope it will be read by Cd rom or may be the curiosity got the better of you !!!!! :D
Anyway if you have acces to the DVd Cd isnt Getting your Cd rom damaged the best reason to upgrae to the DVD rom .....Drive :p

OP
D

diab0lic666

Broken In
ice said:
Dude, it DOES NOT NEED 2 REgocnise the cd cleaner, it just needs to spin it :)

i have a philips lens cleaner, which needs to be played in media player to clean the the head of drive. Do you know any new Idea to spin the CD in drive without playing it???

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
if u have the technical hand..... u can try to open it up yourself.... clean it using an optical lense cleaner(the 1 used to clean your eye glasses)NEVER USE THINNER, or any orher Harsh solvents.

btw i never cleaned my cd rom with a lense cleaner disc.

Geforce

Journeyman
You can clean it using an audio CD cleaner. It doesn't need any media player or anything. It will play automatically. If that doesn't work

I have another solution ... You can have my ASUS 52xCDROM drive for just Rs500/- . I just went DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom