MUST SEE Tamil movie: Yaarukku yaro, Sam Anderson HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
OMG, If you havn't seen this movie... please see it!! You can console yourself that this is the worst!!! Unfortunately, the movie is only in tamil... This superhit movie will be dubbed/even remade sooner or later I guess.. Otherwise.. bollywood is seriously missing a spicy one!

to give a clue as to what i am speaking abt,
*youtube.com/watch?v=w0iXYpHXWIA
*youtube.com/watch?v=YJQD0zGZ_VI

Even orkut community exists!! for the HERO "Sam Anderson"
*www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=43224008

I was so pissed off after seeing the movie that I ran out of adjectives in thrashing this **** movie... (supposedly spoof) in my blog at,
*arunkumarsrinivasan.wordpress.com/2008/02/06/yarukku-yaar-a-petty-petty-petty-display-of-void/

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
ha ha haaa... that's what i am talking abt... too bad, you ran out of adjectives before expressing itself...Ii hope u are ok! :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I saw the two clips for 1 minute each.. This must be the worst bandwith wastage I ever did .

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
hahaaa... I watched the movieeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
if at all you are wanting to commit suicide *www.stage6.com/user/Kiruthigan/video/2147156/Yaarukku-Yaro

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
what can I say! :p

hey, i just read your blog titled choices.... it must be highly coincidental... I just named the blog after lots of thinking as
"the quagmire of entangled choices"
:D

btw, i just read your post completely, really good, left a comment. I was abt to write in a funny way regarding the choices and difficulties rather than a heavily emotional but sadly very true topic...

I cheer myself by watching the movie I pointed out earlier... ;) that ought to strengthen the weaker or susceptible minds... connoting the fact that nothing NOTHING can be WORSE than that... :lol:

Last edited:
OP
L

legolas

Padawan
hehe... I am afraid, I have started laughing during sleep now! :lol:
I btiched abt this post that mich in my blog that I ran out of adjectives. This still isnt strong enough for this crap...

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
hehe its a movie which was released only in Madurai and Salem region in Tamilnadu (supposedly along with Sivaji) hahaha, i have provided the link to the movie in #5.

Warning: You might die of excessive laughter over such an incorrigible display on the big screen!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom