Music Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

samanvya_ad

Broken In
Hi,
i got a pair of Bose head phones as a gift along with 4000 cash on my B'day...
ppl said that Bose headphones when used on a phone dont give good result so i want a cheap but yet worth enough music player for them budget being a max of 5K

i have thought of transcend TSonic 840/850 regarding which i got excellent reviews...

any suggestions please..

OP
S

samanvya_ad

Broken In
yes definately apple ipod is great but i read reviews of tsonic 840/850 and they were just great... and ipods dont have fm player.... also Tsonic is pretty cheap with nice built quality and good sound quality and battery life..
tsonic claims battery life of around 30 hours with crisp coloured display and video playback at just under 5000...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Creative Zen 4Gb for 5k.

Better option is to sell Bose headphones and get

Cowon A3 + Creative EP-630 :)

Last edited:
OP
S

samanvya_ad

Broken In
Creative Zen 4Gb for 5k.

he he nice try
but we generally dont sell gifted stuff until unless we r on verge of hunger death...

n i have a old nokia engage qd with 64 mb card... so anyways i have to spend some money on some music player n in 5000 i cant get a great phone either...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hehe. just kidding mate. get Creative Zen 4Gb. It also has a SD card slot which means that you can expand it's capacity.

moshel

Padawan
Creative Zen 4Gb for 5k.

thats cheap..last i saw it was 7k, thats why didnt recommend it before. btw if this one is in ur budget then surely go for it...

cowon A3? wont that be too expensive?
and wats with EP-630??? yucks....they are the worst headphones..Bose although not the best, is better than ep630.

OP
S

samanvya_ad

Broken In
Bose although not the best, is better than ep630.

for a person who spent years with intex/iball headphones cum mic, BOSE IS GOD....

and creative zen is almost 40-45% beyond my budget..
my budget is a mx of 5K... n that means i m looking for something around 4k with possible extension upto 5k....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
for a person who spent years with intex/iball headphones cum mic, BOSE IS GOD....

It's GOD in disguise.

Pure brand value and nothing else BOSE is. There are 1000 times better products for much lower price. Ever heard about Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, UltimateEars, V-Moda???

Bose headphones will fell like Intex headphones before the above brands. And they are available for much lower price than Bose headhones.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Under 4k, get Creative Zen 2Gb player. Should cost around 3.5k I think. And later when needed, add a 2Gig memory card to it.

and wats with EP-630??? yucks....they are the worst headphones..Bose although not the best, is better than ep630.

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Bose_In_Ear_Headphones/551-81274-536.html

*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=81840&cat_id=536

worst headphones??? LOL

You may have bought the duplicates instead of the original EP-630.

Last edited:
OP
S

samanvya_ad

Broken In
thank you bro..
but free ka maal is great..
and i have heard of most of the names u mentioned but a free Bose is much better than an empty pocket...
:)

and do u have any comments regarding Tsonic 840..
i am kind of inclined towards it...

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thank you bro..
but free ka maal is great..
and i have heard of most of the names u mentioned but a free Bose is much better than an empty pocket...
:)

and do u have any comments regarding Tsonic 840..
i am kind of inclined towards it...

NO. Don't go for it if you are gonna use bose headphones.

Try these:

1) Creative Zen V Plus
2) Sandisc Clip
3) Creative Zen Stone Plus
4) Cowon iAudio 7
5) Creative Zen (will be a little bit out of your budget but worth twice every penny)

Tamoghno

Padawan
I'll say go with creative.

I've tried transcend before and the interface just sucks. Very clumsy navigation . Sound quality not so bad but creative is far better.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@samanvya_ad
hi, but ive heard the volume level of Zen V Plus is low. But the quality is good. So i doubt if it cud deliver enuf volume level to keep up with the quality on a BOSE headphone.
But T850's output is more powerful, and quality too is good. But no expandable memory. But i think it ll suite u better with that BOSE headsets.

OP
S

samanvya_ad

Broken In
Tsonic 850 4 Gb is available for just 3200/- INR.
while 2 gb zen (with video, SD card slot) is available for 3.5...
zen is better but the thing is that the memory card is useless.. i put in a 256 mb card in it to try n the worst part is that it is not integrated into the main memory.. it is like extra memory so if u have listen to something in memory card then go to it click on one song n listen to it.. u move to other place n song stops.. no playlist options for memory card stuff no book marking option ... so its like they just added memory card slot for flaunt value n nothing else...

n music was slow(volume).. i founf Tsonic better thought video wise zen is better...

so i guess i'll go for Tsonic 850 as it looks great as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom