Music player with equaliser for N73

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansi

Right off the assembly line
I just bought a Nokia N73 M. The player provided in it for playing songs does not have an equaliser. I want a good music player that I can install on this phone but it should have an equaliser and playlist capabilities. Please suggest.

S

sariq

playlist can be made on all nokia phones. 1st mark all songs you want in playlist, then options>> make playlist.

equalizers - that what i missed in N70 also

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Hmm.. Get powermp3 for N70, that's got the best equiliser (10 band). Dunno if its available for N73 or not :(

K

krazyfrog

N73 does not have equaliser?! Hows that possible? AFAIK all the Symbian OS 9 built-in players have preset/custom equaliser and playlist function. Anyway you can use the LCG Jukebox software for your phone. Its great. Its not free though. You can purchase it from www.lonelycatgames.com

assasin

Banned
AFAIK all Nokia fones sporting the Symbian OS 9.1 hav music player with Equalizer,Bass Boost,Stereo Widening and Reverb.Open Music Player->Options->Audio Settings.I've all these option in my Nokia 5500 Sport,so ur N73 ME sud hav all the above functions.
As far as 3rd party apps r concerned u'll get LCGJukebox,but it playes only MP3 tracks and has Internet Radio Player.I've the cracked version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom