Music mobile phone under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
I want to get a mobile phone with true dedication to music ie i don't care whether it has an inbuilt camera or advanced video function or not

I only need good quality music . Also most of the mp3 files i use are greatly tagged along with album art so the phone should be able to display it or display it with help of third party software atleast the album name, artist etc

if any third party software has to be downloaded for the abovefunction then also tell me it's name and compatibility

also what is symbian OS ? How is it different from other operating sysytem ?
Are mobile phone specific to one operating syatem or can be refunctioned?

Pathik

Google Bot
in 10k almost all s60 fones hav sh1t sound quality
get a k750i/6233/5300/w550i
if u want all round functionality then get a n72 (10.6k)

K

krazyfrog

If you want album art, i'll suggest you get yourself Nokia N72 and then download the LCG Jukebox software from www.lonelycatgames.com which supports album art.
Btw the sound quality of the above mentioned phone isn't too great. If you want excellent sound quality and ready to sacrifice album art support for it, then i'll suggest you go for Sony Ericsson W700i.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I dont think you will get any newer S60 phones for under 10k.
Remember Symbian is sort of an OS base or Kernel, the Operating Sytems are S60, S40, UIQ.
Although many people believe that S60 and S40 are UI and not OS, you should rather consider them as OS with a Symbian OS kernel.

You could go for LG Dynamite for arounf 9.5K.

K

krazyfrog

alsiladka said:
Remember Symbian is sort of an OS base or Kernel, the Operating Sytems are S60, S40, UIQ.
Although many people believe that S60 and S40 are UI and not OS, you should rather consider them as OS with a Symbian OS kernel.
@ alsiladka, S40 is not based on Symbian OS. S60, S80, S90 and UIQ are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathik

Google Bot
actually i had posted 6630 n changed it immediately after that...
6630 is cheaper now... btw n72 is 11.6k now sorry..

appu

Knowledge Nomad
IF u wann quality music then select any sony model mentined above
if u wann more functionality in ur phone then nokia is always there

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
w550i has been discontinued.
Go for w300i.comes with 256Mb card which can be replaced whenever u want. A Walkman phone with good looks, clamshell.
poor vga cam, interpolated to 1.3MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom