Music lovers.. didja Musotik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Easily locate your favorite music artist's discography, videos, bio, torrents, and related artists with Musotik, a nifty Last.FM and YouTube mashup.

For instance, I typed in "Shakira" and got all her albums, a brief bio, suggested artists that have similar singing styles, a list of torents :D , and at least ten YouTube vids that I immediately watched.

Check it out - it's a great way to get all your music info in one convenient little page. A music-lover's must watch.

Trivia: The site doesn't work well with IE (now that's a first-time :D)

Possible

Custom User Title
This site appears to be a quickie killer combo of Last.fm, Pandora and YouTube. It leeches the info off them too, perfect ;)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
koolbluez said:
Trivia: The site doesn't work well with IE (now that's a first-time :D)
Second, actually. The µTorrent team have purposely disabled the WebUI from working in Internet Explorer. :p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hmmm. Nice site....
Till today I was limited to last.fm./
Sure this one is far ahead of that.
I searched for Hilary Duff :)))). And found some info even I didn't knew. Thats a big deal considering i am a die hard fan.:D And some pictures too. Amazing site. I worth a mention in my blog.

THANK YOU!!! (I mean big thank you. :D)

Edit : Its about news section in that site. Ok here ; Search Hilary Duff, go to news section, read the news. Its funny...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom