Mumbai University Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess2

Banned
Guys, I know this sounds stupid but does any1 know where one can collect his/ her exam passing certifcate from Mumbai univ. I had given my TYBSc exams in 2006 and have received my marksheet but I was told to fill in some forms to receive the certificate. I couldn't fill in the forms then as I got a job abroad and now since I am back for my vacations I wud like to know how I cud get the same. I know I shud 1st check with the univ but goin all the way to the univ sounds very tiring. So can some1 pls guide me as to how I need to apply for the certificate.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You will have to go to Kalina Campus as far as I am aware. I had problems with my Degree certificate due to their error and had to go to degree and convocation section(if i remember the section's name right).
Also, check mu.ac.in if there's any instructions reguarding the same.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Why don't you open their website and see if you can find any contact details?
I've got this

email-:pro@fort.mu.ac.in
Phone No +91-22- 22704390 "

Give them a call and ask whatever questions you have.

iinfi

mekalodu
goto kalina ... u may have to go 2-3 times only if you are lucky.
giv some money to the peon.

OP
jxcess2

jxcess2

Banned
Finally took the courage to go there. Travelled by train in a jam packed second class, early morning in this sweltering heat. Had to walk between 2 different departments, each 2 kilometers apart, in the afternoon sun. Stood in a queue for half an hour on the advise of a watchman there, only to be eventually told that I was standing in the wrong line. So had to stand again in another queue for another half an hour just to receive a form. Then had to goto another office to make a payment of Rs 370 to receive the certificate. Had to then goto the second floor to get the receipt and to be told that the certificate would be sent by post in 4 months. So there u go, finally a job well done. This is mumbai university,the most efficient organization in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom