Multisession CD burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Broken In
Hi,

Can neone please explain the funda behing multisession CD writing....I have tried this using Nero/WinXPPro and whenever I try to open that CD on Win98 PC It shows the latest written files/folder and does not show other files/folder....

Mark

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
had a similar prob . burned a single cd with 2 different versions of nero once and 2 diff s/w another time . it shows some contents some times and others if i remove and put the cd back in .

- install nero in win98 . and see if u can view all the folders
- not sure which os ,when u right click on the cdrom drive in mycomp , u might have a tab called volume or populate . see if that helps in anyway .

My Q : is there a limit to number of multisessions per cd ? my friend tried writing for 6th time and lost half the data from previous burns .

senthilrek

Broken In
The thing is that u try using the nero Wizard for burning. In that there is an check Option called "Continue a Multisession CD". Only if you are going to check that option you will be able to view you previous burned files and with the last nurned files.

as4878

Right off the assembly line
Right click ur CDROM/CDRW in Windows Explorer and select Properties. u will find tab named Volumes. there u'll be able to view all sessions that u've burnt. choose the desired one and now u can see all ur data...
Ankur Saxena
ankur04online@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom