Multiplayer FPS Game

Which one's the most popular Multiplayer FPS game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anir551

Broken In
Hi guys!!!

Of the three multiplayer FPS games i have listed above, which one do you guys think is the most played worldwide[PC Games only]? Also name other such games which you think should have been added to the poll.
[ I left out Counter-strike, cuz i know its damn popular].

Cheers,
Anirban

OP
A

anir551

Broken In
No doubt they too are top games, but I was talking about mad action,
you know - Jumping & fraging[ yes Counter-strike ain't mad action like that]. Anyway, do tell about other worthy games!!!

ice

In the zone
Counter Strike!!!! wheres my precious...

yes q3 rulz too.. Havent played Halo or UT 2k3 yet.

CS???

OP
A

anir551

Broken In
Hey, Counter-Strike is so damn popular, I left it out. It would have swept away the competion!!! Plz don't mind.

OP
A

anir551

Broken In
Hmm...you are right sahil, the first UT is still popular, but i think that's only in India. I mean at present, UT2K3 is played worldwide more as it's the new version[ However I presonally like the first UT instead of UT2k3 as it does not have the assualt mode]. That's why i put the current version on poll.

OP
A

anir551

Broken In
Nothing much !!! Hey I will hit roads on a big looting spree tomorrow :twisted: [ I stole a ferrari from some guy named Sachin !!!] Want to join me?? :wink:

aadipa

Padawan
1> UT (Original) (Fast and don't need those Extra AGP cards)
2> Q3A / Q3TA (Beat me in this)
3> UT2K3 (Seems like u r playing Q3A with addition of alt fire)
999> Halo (It is slow even on my Athlon 2.4 + 256DDR + FX5200,128MB,8x)

Well some still like Duke3D & Blood, can you play in LAN with minimum hardware. Seems fev. in cyber/game cafes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom