mtnl triband

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit

Broken In
guys pls help me. How do I select the best plan for me for mtnl triband? I am currently using a broadband plan from my local cable wallah which costs around Rs 700 per month and am planning to switch over to mtnl. I use the net a lot. I use it almost everyday from morning to night for dwnlding purposes. I sometimes keep my pc switched on for days on end for dwnlding. So kindly suggest the best plan for me which is not very expensive.

Official Techie

In the zone
go for triband DSL 590 NU it is unlimited usage from 12 - 8 its very good 256 kbps i m using no problem faced for more info viisit the delhi site of mtnl i.e. bol.net.in

godsownman

Padawan
I dont think MTNL's 590 plan will suffice as you will have only 12 - 8 am as unlimited downloading. The rest of the time is capped.

A better option is to stick to your local cable operator or shift to someone who gives you a speed of at 256Kbps and unlimited.

MTNL will be too expensive. I am not sure if MTNL has come out with 256 unlimited plans.

anispace

dattebayo
yeah but the speed MTNL offers are damn good( 28KBps at all times) but still they dont have good plans except 590NU. customer care sucks bigtime though.

Official Techie

In the zone
godsownman said:
I dont think MTNL's 590 plan will suffice as you will have only 12 - 8 am as unlimited downloading. The rest of the time is capped.

A better option is to stick to your local cable operator or shift to someone who gives you a speed of at 256Kbps and unlimited.

MTNL will be too expensive. I am not sure if MTNL has come out with 256 unlimited plans.

mtnl is the only one to give true broadband speed as notified by trai i.e. is 256 kbps in case u dont know and local cable operators those are moron bull s****8ers they provide a speed equal to 4-8 KBps

Official Techie

In the zone
anispace said:
yeah but the speed MTNL offers are damn good( 28KBps at all times) but still they dont have good plans except 590NU. customer care sucks bigtime though.
customer care sucks i know but if u have the phone number of ur local s.d.o just book ur complain and give him the complain number for ours he corrects any problem in less than 2 hrs but if u opt for tata then the customer care will not even bother for 2-3 days this is a fact

anispace

dattebayo
yeah i know, i have the number of my local tel exchange s.d.o. He was the 1 who helped me get my connection. The helpline 1504 is of no use btw unless u want some good recipes.

Triband`s speeds r good. If only they had some uncapped plans:( :( :(

anispace

dattebayo
that crap plan is only for Delhi. anyways 1400bucks is too much when Airtel and BSNL is offering the same for 900

naru

Broken In
gambit said:
guys pls help me. How do I select the best plan for me for mtnl triband? I am currently using a broadband plan from my local cable wallah which costs around Rs 700 per month and am planning to switch over to mtnl. I use the net a lot. I use it almost everyday from morning to night for dwnlding purposes. I sometimes keep my pc switched on for days on end for dwnlding. So kindly suggest the best plan for me which is not very expensive.

The "Best Plan" will depend on your usage. If you're a heavy downloader, go for the unlimited one.

But if you plan to use it sparingly, the prepaid option is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom