MTNL is crap again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now check this out .I went 4 mtnl 550 triband plan and got response after a month of filling forms. Then now i changed my plan to unlimited 1000 rs plan by applying a week ago and still no response..No customer care (it does not even put me in the list of waiting callers) .MTNL website is legitimately crap. After u enter ur password u hav to spend an hr on some AUTHENTICATING....
msg and then u get THE PAGE CANNOT ...u know what ! Yesterday by luck i got to know that my plan is same 550 triband...WTH .Now what shd i do guys..No option other than kicking of this MTNL ALWAYS 4 U stuff

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
purujitb said:
once I called them on their helpline they just connected me to another customer...
MTNL sucks
lol same happened with me also.Two girls were talking to each other and they connected me to them.:D

dreamboyrules

Right off the assembly line
they are simply crap because :
1) they dont have proffessional in networking & also in there noc .
2) they does not provide coustmer support properly
3) there websites is too slow
4) also they have ladies in there call centers which are big useless ! They have no proper knowledge of networking & systems.

if we see properly then they are useless ! its goverment man ! switch to tata

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
MTNL customer care and website sux but then you do get around 230-256kbps always and there is no downtime and 99.99% of us get correct bill...
Its better than Airtel IMO which comes second..

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Hathway has a good customer care, which does nothing.

Hathway speeds suck and they have lots of downtime

MTNL has a bad customer care, which doesn't do anything, either.

But, MTNL gives you excellent speeds and close to no downtime.

Which one will you chose?

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Sanchar haat ...no avail to me..they linked me one by one and i ended up after 9 calls in series wid an annoying line "ho jayega"..wth

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Tech Genius said:
MTNL is better than Airtel,Tata and BSNL ;)
I have moved from mumbai (MTNL) to hyderabad (BSNL). Compare the tariffs. For Rs500 I get 2mbps connection with 2.5gb daytime usage and night unlimited from 2 to 8 am. In MTNL Rs 590 + 100 (safety custody charges) = Rs690 I got 1Gb daytime usage and night unlimited 12 to 8 am but only 256 kbps. Also in BSNL I get 24 hour unlimited 256kbps for Rs900. No such option in MTNL. BSNL gave me problem for 1 hour but MTNL had given me numerous problems but still its way better than sify. BSNL is giving 32 KB/s on 256kbps but MTNL gave me 29KB/s on 256kbps.
Of course I am not sure about other cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom