Rs.8000/-
-
Plan-4
2Mbps
Unlimited
Rs.15000/-
6​

BSNL is MUCH better.

MTNL 500 NU is the best plan though. Their plan is from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM, but BSNL is 2:00 AM onwards. So MTNL is better here.

anispace

dattebayo
^^ there is no MTNL 500NU .. its 849NU at 2Mbps. The previous plan was 590NU at 256kbps which was discontinued and which i currently use.

so BSNL is better. they get 2mbps NU for 500rs..

MTNL mumbai plans suck, only thing that works for them is their qos which i have no complaints bout till now.

tinku dhar

In the zone
i dunno y only in INDIA everything is costly .... SPEED sucks but still Costly Govn.. doin nothing ... if they make things costly they suld increase the income tooo ...

this new Govt is doin nothing .... :|

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
This is still too expensive. A friend of mine uses cable net plan of 256 kbps download speed at 550 bucks per month and 10gb free downloads! Now thats what I call a plan.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Errrr....Didn't get that?

"net plan of 256 mb per month at 550 bucks per month" :rolleyes:

MTNL's NU 849 FTW! Have been using it flawlessly for 6 months now.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This is still too expensive. A friend of mine uses cable net plan of 256 mbps download speed at 550 bucks per month and 10gb free downloads! Now thats what I call a plan.
Still needs a bit more fixing.:D

Hint:Try Kbps.:D

Anyway I had ditched my cablewallah long back since the disconnections were far too much to handle.ADSL is the best system when it comes to limiting lines from disconnecting even in extreme weather conditions.The only reason I had got a cablenet connection was because we had a local HUB established where we could download stuff at blazing speeds.1 700MB movie in a minute & a half flat.But the stupid cable jerks decided to pull the plug on it.Doesn't bother me anymore as this connection suffices all my download needs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom