MSN Messenger 7 (beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use msn messenger 7 (beta). Since i have 2-3 hotmail ids, i check their inboxes thru msgr itself. Now, in the login window (where u hv to type ur id n p/w), i see a number of email ids in the drop down menu - which r old n i dont use.

how do i get rid of these entries???

jetru

Broken In
Check the registry for entries with ur username. Check some files in the installation folders. Check help. Google for help. Then post messages in the forum.

goobimama

 Macboy
First of all, jetru, that is some horrible advice.

Anyway, the trick to get rid of extra ids, go to control panel >user accounts> select your username> then go to "manage my network passwords". There you will be able to delete the information stored for those extra IDs.

That's it.

Milind

jetru said:
Check the registry for entries with ur username. Check some files in the installation folders. Check help. Google for help. Then post messages in the forum.

dun pi$$ me off jetru!!!! :twisted:
if u know how my problem can be solved, only then reply........otherwise .............SHOVE OFF!!!!! U aint got ne personal liberty to post here. im a member of this forum, n i can post!!!
Also, the forum's name is QnA - which means u can post ur queries here.

GOT NETHING INTO UR STUPID HEAD?!?!?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

goobimama said:
Anyway, the trick to get rid of extra ids, go to control panel >user accounts> select your username> then go to "manage my network passwords". There you will be able to delete the information stored for those extra IDs.

THANKS MILIND! UR SUGGESTION HELPED ME OUT!!

CHIAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom