Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
guys i have win xp SP 2 and msn messenger 7 the latest build.. i jus wanna know sumthin.. i have only one user in XP which v all access and i dont wanna open a new account.. so now if anyone open msn messenger and clicks on sign in.. the dropdown box shows the previously entered username.. how do i erase it.. for example..

i enter xyz@hotmail.com now.. and after a day or sumthin sum1 else use the comp i dont want that xyz@hotmail.com to appear in the drop down box.. is this possible.. if so how..plz i wanna do this badly..

swatkat

Technomancer
Try CCleaner or any other Registry Cleaner using which MRU can be cleaned.
*www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html
*www.ccleaner.com/

swatkat

Technomancer
Open it and click Run Cleaner button, and also in RegCleaner, go to Tools> Registry Cleaning and click "Run Them All" and delete the junkl it finds.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
swatkat said:
also in RegCleaner, go to Tools> Registry Cleaning and click "Run Them All" and delete the junkl it finds.

u meant the file from the other link u gave.. or in CCleaner.. cos in the other i dont find any tool option as u said :?

swatkat

Technomancer
*img92.echo.cx/img92/113/newbitmapimage6qg.th.gif
See the above link for RegCleaner.

Also, you can try MRUBlaster. Install it, then run the program "MRU Blaster" from Start Menu, then click "Scan" after this click "Clean Now".
*www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom