ms-word and loading error...HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwin_ka

Broken In
thanx to vishal at first..but such a file does not exist in the startup tab..the proper file name is C:\windows\o4205327.exe.:x
just let me know if there is an other way to get rid of this annoying error message..
what can this be due to?does it mean i have to reinstall word or wat?or can i restore that file using some other method?any help will be highly appreciated..
thnax a lot..

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
seems like its a VC++ run time error as far as i have searched. here in MS support, they give some solutions, try them and see if it works

h..p://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555220

good luck,
legolas.

OP
A

ashwin_ka

Broken In
hey legolas,thanx for the answer but it didnt work...it seems to be a visual basic error...how do i get rid of it?if u can.please guide me thru it step by step...thanx a lot..

legolas

Padawan
I am searching for possible solutions, to my knowledge so far, it has something to do with some "add-on's" u have installed for word like may be some external software which integrates to word, as adobe pdf... try removing them and see if it fixes it. the ultimate soln wud be to unistall completely and install word again, incase u have the installation files still. tell me if the first suggestion worked.

/legolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom