MS Office has soomething interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
it will generate 200 paragraphs of the 10 sentences containing th e sentence tht contains all the letters of the english alphabet

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I guess it is an easter egg. There are so many softwares that have easter eggs. Quite a lot of easter eggs listed here *www.eeggs.com/

the_moon

Journeyman
tech_your_future said:
I guess it is an easter egg. There are so many softwares that have easter eggs. Quite a lot of easter eggs listed here *www.eeggs.com/
Great! really interesting stuff!

satyamy

Alive Again...
tech_your_future said:
wht does this means
can u pls clearify it
i dont have any idea abt this.........

mehulved

Here's the definition from wikipedia
Easter eggs are messages, graphics, sound effects, or an unusual change in program behavior, that mainly occur in a software program in response to some undocumented set of commands, mouse clicks, keystrokes or other stimuli intended as a joke or to display program credits.
Read more on wikipedia *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media).

mehulved

Yeah it's way too old and well known for us. But, quite a lot of people still don't know and they find this cool. It's really boring for us no doubt. But, then there are some nice eggs coming up here and there we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom