Ms Office 2007 beta2 woes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Whenever I click any hyperlink in any of Ms office program there is error message that due to restriction action was terminated but I never restricted this type of actions plz help..?
*img223.imageshack.us/img223/9493/outlook4vk.th.jpg

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
make sure u have activated the product... an activation link can be found under Help menu... or if u havent the produvt should promt u for activation... make sure u have went through it.. also kamesure u r loged in from the same admin account in which u have installed the product...

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
@saurav_cheeta Ya ! my copy of office is activated and I am logged using same account (admin) by which I have installed the product.............

rockerboy

Right off the assembly line
hey man it is very clear from the message that some changes have been made into the user profile of your computer, this is usually done by a system administrator or in rare cases by a virus, so try ur luck if this system is mentained by a system administrator ask him to help you out or else to reinstall this soft\ware in some cases this could be resolved by reinstalling windows.

bye take care

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
rockerboy said:
hey man it is very clear from the message that some changes have been made into the user profile of your computer, this is usually done by a system administrator or in rare cases by a virus, so try ur luck if this system is mentained by a system administrator ask him to help you out or else to reinstall this soft\ware in some cases this could be resolved by reinstalling windows.

bye take care

but I never restricted this type of actions and reinstall is not a best option always

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Beta products always has it's own share of bugs!! Try installing it on your friend's PC
and see what happens. You can even uninstall Office 2007 and reinstall it. Sometimes what
happens is that some components are not installed fully. Check the installation log to make
sure all components are installed successfully. You can login in with administrative priviledges
and load Office 2007 again. This time around there won't be any restrictions.

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Does Office 2007 beta create problem for those with "P" OS i.e "P" XP,creating problem with Genuinity Authentication,etc. I haven't installed office 2007 for fear of that,though dl it many days bck????

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
TechGuru#1 said:
Does Office 2007 beta create problem for those with "P" OS i.e "P" XP,creating problem with Genuinity Authentication,etc. I haven't installed office 2007 for fear of that,though dl it many days bck????

P* is not a problem becoz Where is will there is way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom