ms antispyware for 'genuine' windows users only ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
new version microsoft antispyware beta 1.0.613, was launched on 23/6.
it appears that microsoft will offer it to only 'genuine' windows users.
the existing version scheduled to expire on 31/7 will now expire on 31/12.

check out *www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey now this is an absolutely perfect example of wat u can call ZOR KA JHATKA,DHEERE SE LAGE" :wink: :wink:

Doom those MS ppl, i knew that sumthing as shocking as this would come from them so as to take a revenge from us users who hv ignored this:
Validation Recommended
This download is available to customers running genuine Microsoft Windows. Please click Continue to begin Windows validation.

while installing the Beta version of MS Antu spyware version-1....

Now wat am i gonna do !!!! and wat all u guys gonna do !!! :cry: :cry:

cheers n e-peace......

Biplav

In the zone
hmmm.
this was also with the earlier released version.
but i was able to downlaod and run it too!!no probs.
havent tried the new one as i am really happy with ad-watch(lavasoft ad-aware)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
This can be bypassed easily by going directly to download. I don't know for what purpose that validation is being implemented?

rajas

In the zone
Navjot my friend, as you know, MS said it earlier is going to make validation a must for everyone to download anything from its Website.

You have a Genuine Windows Product key or not, thatz otherwise.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You see the continue download without validating page even though your XP be illegal. SO IT IS STILL NO COMPULSION TO HAVE ORIGINAL XP TO DOWNLOAD products from their page.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
ya, u can still download the new version whether ur windows is 'owned' or 'borrowed' !

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
anandk wrote:
ya, u can still download the new version whether ur windows is 'owned' or 'borrowed' !

navjotjsingh wrote:
You see the continue download without validating page even though your XP be illegal. SO IT IS STILL NO COMPULSION TO HAVE ORIGINAL XP TO DOWNLOAD products from their page.

rajrulesdear wrote:
microsoft cant do much about indians

we will come up with solution soon

Well yes guys, we jus hope that this newer version of MS's Antispyware (Wich it says that its only for GENUINE MS WIN OSes) hope it gets downloaded even on a borrowed WIN OS, like mine :wink: and yes we INDIANS can come up with gr8 solutions like the SAnta and Banta Ones.... :D :lol: :D
but as rajas said:
Navjot my friend, as you know, MS said it earlier is going to make validation a must for everyone to download anything from its Website.

You have a Genuine Windows Product key or not, thatz otherwise.

Its legal and compulsory to hv a Genuine MS OS Product key coz the file(Antispyware)while downloading onto ur system,it will also check in thw Windows Directory fora genuine Product key...wich is really very Unfortunate..... :(:(

neways jus wait and see....hope for the best and I WISH THAT WE INDIANS,AGAIN BEAT MS in their own game......by using LEGAL s/wares on our very own PIRATED WINDOWS Oses versions..... :wink: :twisted: :wink:

cheers n e-peace.... guys.....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
abhi_shake wrote:
well i have downloaded the new version and found no problems it worked fine. (by the way i have pirated xp)
Hey has the new version of Antispyware released !! plz giv the download link...coz i checked it but the MS guys hv the older version of Antispyware wich is Beta-1 !!!! plz giv me the link abhi_shake if u know it.....
Coz the file version wich every1 of us hav is 9.0.333.0 :roll: :roll:

thanx,
cheers n e-peace....

mukul

Journeyman
if u have n old version which has expired

simply change ur system date to 1yr back

it will now work

u can download new def. also

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
mukul said:
if u have n old version which has expired

simply change ur system date to 1yr back

it will now work

u can download new def. also

changing system dates can have other adverse repurcussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom