mpeg,mp3 to real media format???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

mpeg is movie format, U cannot convert it to RA (Audio format)

However U can convert mp3 to ra format, use Real Player for it, it comes with an option to "Convert Media" in the tools menu

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
gxsaurav said:
mpeg is movie format, U cannot convert it to RA (Audio format)
However U can convert mp3 to ra format, use Real Player for it, it comes with an option to "Convert Media" in the tools menu
wat are u talking abt gxsaurav
he wants to convert mpeg to .rm ( not .ra )

anyways ..
there are a lot of converters available
*www.share2.com/real_converter/
*www.allformp3.com/convert-avi-mpeg-rm/avi-mpeg-rm-converter.htm
i am not aware of any free converter but a simple google search will yeild a lot of options

moreover .. if u want to convert only audio ..
then my best pic is www.dbpoweramp.com .. very versatile and free format conversion tool

-----
alibi

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i havent tried this myself, but u may be able to encode movies in real format using realproducer basic...it can be used for creating realaudio and realvideo 10 for non-professional purposes.
*www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/index.html
*www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/basic.html
*forms.real.com/rnforms/products/tools/producerbasic/index.html

btw, just why do u wanna make movies in real format? its primarily for streaming audio/video. quality will never be as good as videos in avi, mpeg, wmv or divx formats.

G

gxsaurav

He clearly wrote mpeg or mp3 so what do I mean by that mpeg audio or vidio as he seperataly stated mp3

OP
A

Ashootosh

Broken In
hmmmmmmmm my main aim is to convert my video songs to real media format (.rm). I have heard it reduces the space........is this true?? and thanx to everyone trying to help me

G

gxsaurav

the only settings U can go for is the 512 kbps Settings, but in that case the quality will be further lowred as U already got Low quality video songs from VCD (I Guess so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom