mp3 to MP4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaza

Journeyman
Hi,

I've a lot of mp3s.
I'm planninfg to convert some of them as MP4 to transfer to my N70 coz came to know that mp4 is small in size (forgive if I'm wrong), I want the same or above the quality of mp3's.
I've xillisoft audio converter ver 2.1.57 there is somany converting option including mp3, wav, wma, ogg, flac, m4a, vqf, mp2, apc ( where's MP4? )

please help me to convert my mp3's to mp4 without losing quality.

what should be the settings and which option should I opt?

besides is there any other softwares to convert mp3 to mp4?

thnx

paraman

Journeyman
I convert mp3's to mp4 at 64kbps using Easy CD-DA extractor. You can use the m4a option. Its the same as mp4.

BTW, how is the sound quality on N70?

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
paraman said:
I convert mp3's to mp4 at 64kbps using Easy CD-DA extractor. You can use the m4a option. Its the same as mp4.

BTW, how is the sound quality on N70?

Very Good compared to previous versions,

can anyone tell me which nokia phone has good sound quality?
(may include others like SE etc)

sidcool

Broken In
use can even use nero 6 or above and if u have itunes or the the new nokia music manager(included in nokia pc suite new version)to covert mp3 to mp4 or m4a

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
hi,
I got Easy CD-DA Extractor ver 9.1.3 which is a simple but comprehensive one.
I'd like to say tat this kind of appz that i had been searching for,
thnx paraman and others too,
I tried earlier with xillisoft, ImTOO, Nero also dBPowerAmp but all these r not simple as Easy CD-DA Extractor (my opinion)
The sound quality espicially if we use headphone in nokia N70 is uncomparable and it is beyond my expectations,
I'm fully satisfied with N70 on sound and camera

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Raaza said:
Hi,

I've a lot of mp3s.
I'm planninfg to convert some of them as MP4 to transfer to my N70 coz came to know that mp4 is small in size (forgive if I'm wrong), I want the same or above the quality of mp3's.
I've xillisoft audio converter ver 2.1.57 there is somany converting option including mp3, wav, wma, ogg, flac, m4a, vqf, mp2, apc ( where's MP4? )

please help me to convert my mp3's to mp4 without losing quality.

what should be the settings and which option should I opt?

besides is there any other softwares to convert mp3 to mp4?

thnx
Use eAAC+ (mp4) @48 kbps,Stereo.Use dbpoweramp and install the EAAC+ encoder from here *home.cwru.edu/~bes7/db_EnhAACPlus_650.zip.

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
Please tell me how to install the db_EnhAACPlus_650 codec.

I downloaded it and got zip archive wich contains a folder ie, Enhanced AACPlus (CLI) and a Enhanced AACPlus (CLI).dll file.

What should I do with these?

I opened the two files "enhAacPlusDec.exe" and "enhAacPlusEnc.exe" but nothing happens.

That's y I ask you how to install this codec.

Thnx

mAYHEM

Journeyman
If u hv dbpoweramp installed copy the folder Enhanced AACPlus (CLI) and Enhanced AACPlus (CLI).dll to the Compression folder,It will be at Program Files\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP\Compression.Select the eAAC+ from drop down menu.

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
hi,

I Converted mp3 to mp4 using "Easy CD-DA Extractor" but the problem (?) is power mp3 cannot play the files, instead plays with default n70 player which has no equaliser, fast forward, fast rewind etc.
I like powermp3 coz it has somany features like equaliser, fast forward, fast rewind, useful shortcut keys and very good interface too (version 1.01).

But mplayer has cool features like auto playlist based on album, artist details.

My query is here:

which software can play the most popular formats like mp3 mp4 aac real format, ogg, etc and also shud hav equaliser, forward and rewind options,
categorises songs based on artist, album, genre, year, composer details ?????
(is it possible ??)

if any one got this kind of music player pls help me.

thnx

mAYHEM

Journeyman
If ur having problems with MP4.Ogg will be the best option and its the best at lower bitrates.I u wanna stick to mp4 use Music Manager bundled with PC-Suite to transfer and convert music.

PowerMP3 can play mp3,ogg,aac and m4a(not tested)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom