Mp3 to Audio converting !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
In my car I have only audio cd player but in my computer i have full mp3 songs.

Is there any way to convert this mp3 to audio and write in a cd and use it in my car??????????????????????

shoegoe

Broken In
There are many methods available. But if u have mp3 and wanna write in a cd in audio format... Simply use Nero. One of its options allows to covert the given mp3 files to audio cd( ie it allows to create audio cds. i think nero will suilt all ur needs

And go here to download the same *www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-demo.php

djmykey

Let the music play.....
You can use Nero from 5.5 to the latest ver. Choose Audio CD from the CD Type and then drang and drop the audiophiles and write it. You will notice that when u are dragging the files the size is calculated according to the duration of the song. Write it at a lower speed tho coz audio players have this problem dunno but try with 8x at first.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Any Cd buring software has now this facility from nero to easy cd creator

ever software has this feature

its like cutting a cake

downlaod any cd burining software and start burning !

Thanks
Regardss...
Expertno.1

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
nero

In nero the minimum speed in which i can write the audio cd is 12x... And highest speed is 32x

How can i write @ 4x or 8x

Also can i increase the quality of mp3 or audio file when i write it on a cd????????

ishaan

Padawan
i dono about the speed thing cuz i dont use nero...

any cd burning software nowdays has the option of burning an audio cd...i think nero is over rated

and no u cannot increase the quality...jus think how can that be possible? u cannot jus create more data to increase quality...

dreams

Gracias Senor
Speed depends upon the player u use for playback.. I hv a Sony VCD Player and i write Audio CD's in 32X speed.. i hv written some cd's with 42X also and my player plays it like a baby.. so it all depends on ur Playback device..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom