MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulabh

Right off the assembly line
I upgraded my mp3 player's firmware without keeping it at recovery mode. The firmware upgrade was successful but the player afterwards never turned on and even cannot be recognized bu computer. What happened with my player? Can anyone help me? It hadn't had even been 1 month that I have bought it and now I cant use it.

theraven

Technomancer
congratulations
uve just done the stupidest thing on the planet
ur firware upgrade went worng. . and now ur player is "completely useless"!!!

geekysage

Journeyman
you haven't mentioned the brand/model of your mp3 player. Anyway, theraven has already painted the whole picture for you. My suggestion would be to get it replaced if you can, don't tell the dealer that you did a firmware upgrade! If you can't, cross your fingers and hit google. Try different searches, hopefully somebody faced a similar problem and he discussed it in a forum online.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
Keith Sebastian said:
Just one month? Simply take it back to the store and say it stopped working.

Keith

yeah...with 99% dealers being 'technologically challenged' thats the most logical thing to do :p

OP
S

Sulabh

Right off the assembly line
I gave it back to the dealer for repair, but my player was of no use and returnrd back. The dealerperson said that it happened due to some electric short. Can't it be restored, the player's firmware?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmmm
In the Report post comment said:
Will my MP3 player never be useful even like a Flash Drive?

@ Sulabh: Report post is for reporting posts that you consider are in violation of rules .. You dont mean to report your own post to reply .. Keep that in mind in future ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom