mp3 player.. plz suggest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Suggest me some mp3 player for Rs.2500-3000. And plz also specify the prices of ipod in indian market. which ipod is at lowest cost? By the way for above range of money, which mp3 players are available? Are they 256mb, 128mb or 512mb? But these unbranded players really work? (of course ipod has unmatched quality). But do the unbranded players work? Anyways i've found a MP3 Player +FM Tuner +SD Card Reader on ebay singapore at very low cost. But with shipping im getting it for US$34. That means about 1500 bucks. Upgradable memory upto 1gb through sd/mmc card. But what range of prices for card? I think a 256mb card costs Rs.2000. Means total cost will be around Rs.3500. Is it really worth? Which players are there for 3500?? Im very very confused now what to do.. I hope some one here will help me out.. Here's ebay link to check it out. (but u don't get confused :D )
*www.ebay.com.sg/viItem?ItemId=5879793990

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
i also read somewher on this forum that, in the unbranded sony mp3 players memory gets lost automatically sometimes due to manufacturing defects. and its not recoverable. so is this possible in case of mmc/sd card?

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
i.e memory gets reduces to say 97 mb suddenly from 256mb or reduces to 340mb from 512mb suddenly....

Satissh S

Youngling
Hello, this is wrong section to post this kind of query..
Please post in the right section.
Please read the Forum Rules
to post in the right section.
Post is already reported.

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
i can understand that.. but plz do not divert the topic.. section hardly matters.. time now plz any1 suggest & help me out solving my problem plz....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Thread moved.

@sagardani: Section DOES matter. If you want quick replies then you must post in the appropriate section. Besides, why would you post a query on MP3 players in a section dedicated to Open Source discussions?

By the way, what do you mean by "unbranded sony mp3 players?"

Also, please use the EDIT button if you forgot to say something and want to add it to what you've said already.

OP
sagardani

sagardani

Lost in LOST
@Digitized Moderator:i apologize for that...

by the way there are unbranded players available under name 'Sony'.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Oh ok just wondering. Because Sony and unbranded didn't go together in my head :p

I would say stay away from such unbranded players. Stick with known brands. It would be a good idea to go out and see what's on offer in stores in Pune. Maybe you could reply back after you've done your research with a few options that interest you.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Sourabh got an mp3 player recently, maybe he can put more light into that matter...
dat reminds me..her has blogged it..check it out here!

*www.sourabh.net/index.php/2006/02/05/a-very-nice-day/#more-72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom