MP3 Player Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Considering to buy new mp3 player ,bros plz suggest me some model by seeing my requirements:-

Budget :- 2500
Memory:- (Expandable)

hailgautam

Youngling
You can buy any of the flash based mp3 players of upto 1 gb. i had a trancend 1gb, it has voice recorder and fm receiver, i had bought it for 3.4k few months back. it should be in your budget now. i doubt if you can gat any of those fancy brands.

OP
eagle_y2j

eagle_y2j

Youngling
*shopping.sify.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=13174960&prodid=14190542

Wat about this ! 521MB - Digital MP3/MP4 Player 'Naino' by N3Pow'r
ny experience to share ???

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
My frnd had a video player frm this brand 'YES'...
I even tried it and the experience was not too gud!

I had to press the button harder and one of them stopped working!(Although the player was brand new)

@eagle_y2j
My father has too ordered an mp3 player of 1gb in Haldwani from one of his friend's shop!Lets see whts the deal.Soon I wll inform you about it.

shyam911

Journeyman
nitish_mythology said:
My frnd had a video player frm this brand 'YES'...
I even tried it and the experience was not too gud!

Mp4 players from YES are not that good. But the mp3 players are pretty decent and the price is good too.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i hv a player frm yes which is more than 18 months old .... i agree that the buttons hv stopped responding .... but then again i think i was to blame coz i didnt gud care of it ..... otherwise the player is decent still is alive

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Decent mp3 players cannot be bought for this kind of money. Only chinese brands will be available. Their output will be mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom