mp3 phone under 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

aytus

The Boss
hey guys.. i want to buy a phone .. (already hav a nokia for all my other stuff so dont wanna buy another nokia)
this one is only a secondary fone.. dont need gprs ,, nothin .. i only need a good mp3 player (and hence external storage) and fm radio.. i am considering motoyuva w230 and some newly launched lg bullet model which is givin 1gb card free @2900 .. plz suggest me what to buy//

i hav 1 more question...
is the w230 supporting stereophonic audio while listening to mp3 music??
and what about that lg bullet model (i think kt 110 or something)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the budget is strictly less than 3K, then Moto yuva W230 is the best.

If you can increase your budget a bit, you can get Sony Ericsson w200i for ~3.5K. It also has a VGA camera and better sound quality than Moto yuva w230.

OP
aytus

aytus

The Boss
Thanks but 1 question remains..
is the w230 supporting stereophonic audio while listening to mp3 music??
and what abut w200i ?? is that stereophonic or not??
and yes i conformed .. they are givin 1GB card on lg phone.
its in yesterdays tribune.. .not sure if the fone is available in the market yet or not.. btw if u search for the model name on google .. u r not able to find anything related to fones?? :strange:

utsav

damn busy...
Go get w230. Obviously its stereophonic. U will end up paying a lot more than ur budget for w200i with mem card

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go get w230. Obviously its stereophonic. U will end up paying a lot more than ur budget for w200i with mem card
Yeah, thats the main problem if you get SE w200i. Those Memory Sticks are a bit expensive.:-x

PcEnthu

Linux Learner
If u can extend the budget by 1K get the Samsung M610. Its a stylish sliding form factor phone and it also has bluetooth which both Moto Yuva and W200i doesn't have

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
+1 moto Yuva w230

Don't go for SE W200i, you will end up splurging more like utsav said.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
thanks guys..decided./ going for the w230 now..
MotoYuva W230 is a really nice phone. I recently bought it for my mother. But i would suggest you buy a memory card reader too as the phone is not detected as a mass storage device in every PC. It causes many problems on my PC while my father's colleague has the same phone and it gets detected very easily on his PC.
I bought it for Rs.2840 just 2 weeks back.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
if u can extend ur budget by 10k, go for N73 ME....3.2 MP camera, awesome sound quality.

(sorry, cudn't help myself)

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
LG is the king in Budget phones section.
Anyone who says LG sucks probably hasn't used the phones. They only lack in Application front as their memory heap seems to be very small. Which isn't your criteria anyway.

If you cud extend ur budget by 1k (i know that is too much)
you can get a complete multimedia device.

MP3 with expandable memory and 64mb internal memory.
FM with recording.
Bluetooth with wireless music A2DP
Camera with video recording
MP4 and 3gp video playback
IT gets recognized as a USB mass storage device and can be used as a pendrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom