1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

mp3 on a DVD?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by club_pranay, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. club_pranay

club_pranay Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5

i have onkyo DVD DV-SP800(ACD, VCD, MP3, WMA, MPG)
    i have my mp3 collection stored on a dvd, but the player refuses to play it it says "no/data Disk", the mp3 recorded on 700mb disk plays like hot knife throuth butter. what's wrong?

what i guess is that my dvd player can only play DVD-Video media(.vob) recorded on a dvd.. is it true??

2. icecoolz

icecoolz Active Member

yup...thats true. The DVD media will only be recognized in the proper format. Else no such luck unless ur DVD player supports it.

3. freshseasons

freshseasons King of my own Castle

My Philips Dvp 320 Seems to play whatever i write on it ....Theres the logo caption like ..." You have it , we play it "
    So may be your onkyo Player doesnt support some DVD Format CD..
    Try writting on the DVd' format you player Takes...
    By the Well ,You are lucky to have Onkyo Player.....Its the best of the lot..For those who know movies they know their player..I to wanted own one but since i didint find onkyo here i setteled for Philips DVP 320..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.