mp3 nokia 6600 quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
i'm gonna buy nok6600 as it offers decent features at reasonable price....
if i download any mp3 player software on it ..n listen to my music files thru the nokia headset,, will the quality be good ???i mean it will play as a clean file or with hicups n noises of all sorts?????
plz tell me about it.... n also where can i download softwares for nok6600.....plz keep the topic around 6600 n not about other phones...

vegeta_killer

Broken In
well i will sugest u 2 not to go with 6600. u can use ultra mp3 for ur purpose but quality may not be satisfactory
if u can forget camera then go for german-engage easily available in grey mart..

problems with 6600
1. bad realy very bad quality of vga camera. try to look tose pics on pc.
2.bad software /OS.
3.low audio quality.
4.low quality loud speaker( is it realy loud then take a look at E398)
5.slow gprs transfer speed.
6.moat important ETC.

problems with german engage
1.no camera.
2.only available in gray mart i.e without bill.

rest it rock.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Nope there wont be ny problem, but the audio quality is bad...
I mean no breaks but bad music and bass...

@vegeta_killer - U mean that u r air (refferin ur location...) no offence but is ur face stuck to the screen and seat ?

Charley

Just Do It
vegeta_killer said:
well i will sugest u 2 not to go with 6600. u can use ultra mp3 for ur purpose but quality may not be satisfactory
if u can forget camera then go for german-engage easily available in grey mart..

problems with 6600
1. bad realy very bad quality of vga camera. try to look tose pics on pc.
2.bad software /OS.
3.low audio quality.
4.low quality loud speaker( is it realy loud then take a look at E398)
5.slow gprs transfer speed.
6.moat important ETC.

problems with german engage
1.no camera.
2.only available in gray mart i.e without bill.

rest it rock.

This is what he wrote.

tweety said:
plz keep the topic around 6600 n not about other phones...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
How cud u be such staunch ?
He's jus tellin indiretly that tis not good....

p.s.>Y hasnt ur warnin gone off, it has been a month now...

hack expert

In the zone
well if ur buying a cell n if u like music then 6600 is not a bit worth it sound quality suck`s bad

if music then ngage is the best i myself have one (no cam)
if u need cam there are many other phone`s motorola etc etc with good sound quality

i kno u have asked to keep upto 6600 but this are just suggestions final decession is upto u

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
its just 6600 bcoz i came to know that it has symbian OS....n the ngage doesnt have good keys......thats y i'm inclined towards 6600....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
{Sound in 6600}
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25413&highlight=6600

{How to play mp3 in 6600}
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24298&highlight=6600

QwertyManiac said:
p.s.>Y hasnt ur warnin gone off, it has been a month now...
Thats none for your business and you are warned.

Moved here

thrash_metal

In the zone
Well the quality of music in 6600 / 6670 sucks big time but this is what you can do to get the best of what you have. Open the mp3 file in a eqalizer on ur Pc , look at the graph ( a graphic eqalizer is preferred to a parametric one ) . As the diameter of the cone in the speaker in ur Nokia is small its good for trebble than base and mids . Reduce all the frequencies below 500hz to - 6 or -7 or maybe even elliminate em . from 500Hz to say 3500Hz reduce the frequencies to -1 to -3 . And Boost the frequencies above 3500Hz by 3 to 4 !!

Rather if you have a better software you can boost the base frequencies to round 400Hz from 350Hz and you have a good track ! The quality you then get is way better then what you get if u just send a mp3 file to the phone ! Remember not to overboost the files to avoid jaaring !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom