MP3 cutter. Suggestion anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I have an album in one mp3 file. I want to cut it into songs and separate them without losing quality. Which tools should i use?

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
try Cool Edit Pro. That gives u precision cutting capabilities. Also google it dude..there are plenty of tools !!

MP3 Cutter

*home.hccnet.nl/p.luijer/

Power MP3 Cutter

*www.cooolsoft.com/mp3cut.htm

and there are zillions more.....

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
Nero Wave Editor

Use Nero Wave Editor. That is one of the best tools I have ever seen. Also you can add effects.
To mix music, use Nero Sound Trax....

prathapml

Broken In
Has anyone of you seen "VirtualDub" ?
Can cut/merge A/V streams, can open save to whatever codecs you have installed - and is freeware. Google to find it.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
prathapml said:
Has anyone of you seen "VirtualDub" ?
Can cut/merge A/V streams, can open save to whatever codecs you have installed - and is freeware. Google to find it.

VirtualDUB is predominantly used for video files. You can do all of the above with the audio extracted with video files. However u cant precisely place and position with audio files which other tools such as Cool Edit Pro or Soundforge will give you...

jnpandya

Broken In
Use Goldwave 5.08

Don't forget to download mp3 encoder lame32 if you want to save the processed file in mp3 format.

Goldwave is shareware and lame32 is freeware. You download both of them from www.goldwave.com. Goldwave (1.6 MB) and lamewin32 (622 KB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom