Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Alpha 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
The Mozilla Corporation have today uploaded the follow-up to their hugely popular web browser, Firefox. Despite not being featured on the Firefox homepage the files have all been uploaded to the Mozilla FTP site. English versions of Linux, Macintosh and Windows versions are available.

Link: Firefox Home
Download: Gran Paradiso Alpha 2

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Saw it. But a prob though. Existing FireFox users'll have probs if they install it. Uninstall Firefox and then install this.

I'll wait for the official release, anyway. Time lagega. Not a huge difference I suppose.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Firefox's alpha version are not quite stable...so will wait till a final version is released...
btw slightly off the topic but i want to ask has anyone else also faced such a problem:when Firefox shuts down improperly such as in case of a power failure does Firefox loose all the bookmarks? i have experienced such a problem umpteen number of times....

OP
Ankur Mittal

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
I have downloaded Gran Paradiso yesterday and is currently using it.It is very much stable and much faster than firefox 2

Pathik

Google Bot
welll gran paradiso has already crashed two times in my case... m back to opera9.10 n ff 2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom