Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How is Shershaah? I just saw 3 songs and know the entire story. Is it worth watching?
Please also suggest some good Indian Army movies.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
How is Shershaah? I just saw 3 songs and know the entire story. Is it worth watching?

Good IMO. It has 8.9IMDB(I don't know if you guys refer it) it is good and worth it. Not a strawberry type timepass movies like radhe, bhuj etc. The actor's role suit him.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Good IMO. It has 8.9IMDB(I don't know if you guys refer it) it is good and worth it. Not a strawberry type timepass movies like radhe, bhuj etc. The actor's role suit him.
I do check the IMDB ratings but not always for new movies. Is movie's story is as true as real life events of Late Vikram Batra? I know its bollywood but how much masala they have the kept out of this real story?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I do check the IMDB ratings but not always for new movies. Is movie's story is as true as real life events of Late Vikram Batra? I know its bollywood but how much masala they have the kept out of this real story?

Very little masala. Tbh I liked it for this reason. It is on-story and not much romance/bullshit.

They are above 95% on story

shreeux

Movie Buff
In India mostly without masala...The biography does not come out...They's motto only money double

shreeux

Movie Buff
Always go blindly or don't research...After watching all trailers and read reviews...there is no left in movie only titles or lose the essence of the movie :smile:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Always go blindly or don't research...After watching all trailers and read reviews...there is no left in movie only titles or lose the essence of the movie :smile:
Most of the time I don't read reviews, just decide to watch movies based on iMDB and Rotten Tomato ratings. For this movie I saw 3 songs and found out what it is about and how it is going to end so I was thinking if the songs pretty much spoil the movie or not. Read some comments that it's based on real events so not much of a spoiler in songs since everyone knows how it ends but wanted to know how much drama they have added , hence came asking here.
Also I always watch recommended movies knowing I won't be wasting 2hrs. This is quite important for me.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Most of the time I don't read reviews, just decide to watch movies based on iMDB and Rotten Tomato ratings. For this movie I saw 3 songs and found out what it is about and how it is going to end so I was thinking if the songs pretty much spoil the movie or not. Read some comments that it's based on real events so not much of a spoiler in songs since everyone knows how it ends but wanted to know how much drama they have added , hence came asking here.
Also I always watch recommended movies knowing I won't be wasting 2hrs. This is quite important for me.
ok...This movie is war-based...To compare to other country war movies...not depth or details in this movie...They are just info only.

For me it's average...Each one has a different taste of movies...someone will like others not.

There are plenty of movies left with good ratings...Try

Mostly I try to finish all the good and recent ones...But I was trapped in junk movies...Out of 10 movies, 3-4 movies will be good...rest or time passes. I cant filter 100% good one...

D

Deleted member 345628

I do check the IMDB ratings though , it should have atleast a min of 7 . I mean like , I can't watch all the movies in the world , so I dont want to miss out on them by watching shitty movies . If i am watching new movies , then I wont check ratings like you said though .

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I personally check rotten tomatoes or IMDb ratings to gauge how good a movie is in general. Sometimes I do it after watching a movie because chances are that I might like a movie that's rated low.

This is usually the case with horror, indie or art movies.

Top Bottom