Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Joss Whedon - Justice League (2017) -- 2hrs
Synder Cut (2021) -- 2x times bigger than previous version :)
Need to watch it with breaks in between :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I watched full 4 hours in one sitting. You won't know how the time flies when watching it.

The thing I think is that Joss Whedon was trying a lot to make the movie like Avengers but failed because that tone does not match the DC characters.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Joss Whedon - Justice League (2017) -- 2hrs
Synder Cut (2021) -- 2x times bigger than previous version :)
Need to watch it with breaks in between :D

Its well divided into chapters for comfort ;)

The thing I think is that Joss Whedon was trying a lot to make the movie like Avengers but failed because that tone does not match the DC characters.

Yupp, At that time avengers were high on everyone...

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Anyone who has watched tenet, can they comment on it please? I have heard mixed opinions. I think it's going to get released on Prime.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Anyone who has watched tenet, can they comment on it please? I have heard mixed opinions. I think it's going to get released on Prime.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeah, I watched it and I have mixed opinions of it. The main issue is that most of the acting is really stiff (especially the protagonists). I liked Robert Pattinson's acting the best among all of them. The story moves too fast with a lot of unexplained stuff and generally feels sloppy or hastily written. The only thing well written is Nolan's trademark brain**** concept. The movie itself is not bad but there's a lot of details and side characters you just don't care about.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How Tenet happened (at least that is what I think)

So this friend of Nolan was repenting in-front of Nolan that none of the scientific journals are printing his theory on inverted time.
So this guy was best friend of Nolan, so he consoled him saying, let me see what I can do.

Then Nolan called his crew and told them about a new script and that is how Tenet was developed.

Even after this, we only saw half of what was in actual script (thesis paper). I mean its a thesis paper not a script so understandable on the gaps.

I know why the gaps happened too.

It must have happened this way,

Nolan's friend : so with inverted time, this is a problem statement.
To resolve we have to go through step 1 to 10.
Nolan: Ok, that's pretty easy, I believe audience won't need step 1 to 9, keep that for printing your thesis someday. I'll only show problem statement and step 10. Should be enough!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
How Tenet happened (at least that is what I think)

So this friend of Nolan was repenting in-front of Nolan that none of the scientific journals are printing his theory on inverted time.
So this guy was best friend of Nolan, so he consoled him saying, let me see what I can do.

Then Nolan called his crew and told them about a new script and that is how Tenet was developed.

Even after this, we only saw half of what was in actual script (thesis paper). I mean its a thesis paper not a script so understandable on the gaps.

I know why the gaps happened too.

It must have happened this way,

Nolan's friend : so with inverted time, this is a problem statement.
To resolve we have to go through step 1 to 10.
Nolan: Ok, that's pretty easy, I believe audience won't need step 1 to 9, keep that for printing your thesis someday. I'll only show problem statement and step 10. Should be enough!
please include spoiler tags!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Tenet is nolan's worst movie, one contributing factor could be Nolan's primary video editor was working on 1917. 1917 feels more like a nolan movie than tenet.

GKRATOS

Right off the assembly line
Any suggestion on Best Horror movies please?
Just best 3 movies (according to your personal opinion) will do.
I've watched many, however I'm not sure if I yet watched the best movie.
Thanks

Zangetsu

Any suggestion on Best Horror movies please?
Just best 3 movies (according to your personal opinion) will do.
I've watched many, however I'm not sure if I yet watched the best movie.
Thanks
Follow this thread and you will get what you need
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/horror-movies-series-discussion.203731/

Zangetsu

Godzilla vs Kong (2021) - 7/10
Brownie points for awesome CGI. Story is meh and climax is predictable.
Not so great characters. But Kong stole the show from Godzilla

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Borat 2

A bit less funny than the first one. At times simply disgusting and few footage could be passed as sting operation for sure.

Top Bottom